About Me

My photo
An overthinker deprived from the state of California, writing to the youth of America in hopes of her return.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday The 13th..

I never have good or bad luck on this day...except one year on the 13th, can't remember what month, my neighbor's dog got ran over by a car.
His name was Peanut and that was four years ago. She got a new dog recently who is ADORABLE! His name is Lil' Bear, and he is very,very friendly. But I love him anyways.
Same Sex Marriage is going to be allowed now in California. It's great, knowing that one day I will leave there and that will be allowed.
I like to believe we all commit sins in our lives. Some of us commit adultery, dishonor our parents, and many other things.
We covet, we envy and we steal. We murder, we rob, and we betray one another.
Being Gay doesn't sound so bad after all that huh?
If homosexuality is a sin and will send me to hell this is how I like to look at it. Would I rather be in hell with a bunch of lesbians or in Heaven with a bunch of Straight People?
haha. bet all you staright people are questioning yousevles now.
We Gays/Lesbains/Transexuals/Bis have our ways with words.
xooxoxo.
-bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment