About Me

My photo
An overthinker deprived from the state of California, writing to the youth of America in hopes of her return.

Friday, August 27, 2010

highschool; at last.

well my blogger loves.. im in highschool. im sorry i havent updated but ya' know the drill. no time for anything but school and my highschool is no exception.
i love all my classes. ive been learning french--everyday phases, alphabet, numbers..etc.
I also take JOURNALISM! its pretty cool. a lot more news invovled than i bargined for but oh well. i heart it.
my digital imaging class is all about cameras the first six weeks. we go to to the schools garden today and take pictures. monday were uploading them into photoshop.
i cant wait.
english is a lot more in depth in writing this year and im pysched. i love to write if ya' havent noticed. hehe.
xoxoxo.
-bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment